Let this tea towel remind you to ask Our Lady of Kibeho to pray for you while you are in the kitchen whether it be while washing dishes, cooking, or grabbing that last tea cookie you hid for the right moment. Our Lady of Kibeho, pray for us!
OUR LADY OF KIBEHO SYMBOLISM
1) When Our Lady appeared to the visionaries in Rwanda, she appeared to be floating on flowers. As the number of flowers grew, the visionaries soon realized that the flowers were the souls of the crowds converting, believing and coming to Christ at Kibeho. The red orange, blue and yellow flowers match the ones chosen to be at the bottom
of the Our Lady of Kibeho statue. 2) Roses are the national flower of Rwanda.
3) Our Lady identified herself as Nyina
wa Jambo (Kinyarwanda for “Mother of the Word”) her name is within one of the roses.
4) Divine Word is within another rose in the pattern as Our Lady was the Mystical Rose in which the Divine Word became incarnate (Dante Alighieri).
5) The words John 1:14 in the middle of the third rose so we can remember, "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father."
- Size: 18" x 30"
- Content: Cotton Twill
- Care: Machine Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, Mild Detergent. Do Not Bleach, Line Dry
- Made and Printed in USA