COVID-19 business practices
Our prayers go out to all of those suffering during this pandemic such as those who have passed away and those grieving, those who are currently sick, those working in the medical field who are on the front lines, those who are suffering from unemployment and loss of business, those who are lonely, those who are in unsafe homes and those who are hungry. May God bless all of you with his grace.
During this time Rose Harrington LLC is still open and shipping all purchases. As a small business, we are incredibly grateful for your support that directly impacts our family and that we are able to provide work for the fulfillment centers we support.
Here are more details on the current plan for our business:
- Mugs, banners and hand lettered prints are all still shipping from my fulfillment center in Illinois as fulfillment centers qualify as essential businesses during this shelter in place.
- Fine art prints including both botanical paintings and abstract art paintings are still being printed on watercolor paper and shipped.
- While we don't foresee delays, please allow for the possibility of orders to be delayed in shipping while mail carriers and delivery services are overloaded.
- Any canvas orders will be printed and shipped once California reopens nonessential businesses during the COVID-19 shelter in place. Thank you for understanding.
- The inclusion of gift notes is not offered for orders of only fine art prints. We apologize for this inconvenience!
- Both my fulfillment center and printer are practicing social distancing and prioritize the safety of their employees. Sanitary protocols are in place to ensure their safety and yours.
Please know of my prayers! May God bless all of you.